Vein, Capillary & Circulatory Support Dietary Supplement
Help support your circulatory system with this dietary supplement from Consult Health! This supplement includes a blend of botanicals which are designed to help support the veins and capillaries in your legs. In your choice of a 30 or 60-day supply, this supplement will help maintain microcirculation to help address that pesky “tired leg feeling” that comes with the normal aging process. Consult Health comes to you from Consult Beaute’s internal products that target beauty from the inside out. Consult Health products work to help address the health and well-being of the total body.
REG PRICE: $46.00
- A supplement that helps provide nutritional support for vein and circulatory health – particularly the legs
- Includes a blend of botanicals, including the bioflavonoids Diosmin and Hesperidin, which are designed to help support the circulatory system – specifically veins and capillaries in legs
- Helps provide nutritional support for the veins in legs
- Diosmin and Hesperidin have been shown to help maintain venous tone, thereby supporting vein and capillary health
- Helps maintain healthy microcirculation
- Helps support healthy veins and microcirculation to help address the tired leg feeling that comes with the normal aging process
- The flavonoids diosmin and Hesperidins provide bioflavonoids to support antioxidant defense
- Features a proprietary antioxidant blend to help support your body’s defense against oxidative stress
- Key ingredient Diosmin has been used by Europeans for more than 30 years with a wide range of clinical studies
Take two capsules daily as a dietary supplement.
Diosmin (as DiosVein® (from immature sweet orange) 900mg Hesperidin 92% (from Citrus aurantium pith pit and peel) 100mg Proprietary Blend [N-Acetyl cysteine (NAC), Green tea leaf extract (95% total polyphenols), Grape seed extract (95% total polyphenols)] 60mg Other ingredients: Gelatin, dicalcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable magnesium stearate and silicia. See Supplement Facts panel.