Beaute Shake DUO

Made from nutritious ingredients, superior and satisfying plant proteins, an amazing assortment of Beaute super-fruits, as well as skin supporting collagen and hyaluronic acid. A better choice to help avoid temptations. Helps provides a convenient meal option – perfect for busy lifestyles.

The balance of ten grams of pea and rice protein and our oat and flax fiber blend helps create a satisfyingly full feeling that can help curb your appetite until your next meal.

REG PRICE: $39.95



SKU: CBSTRAWBS-DUO Categories: ,

This exclusive Beaute super-fruit blend antioxidant powerhouse includes acai berry, blueberry, raspberry, strawberry, pomegranate, pumpkin, resveratrol and citrus bioflavonoids. A delicious and nutritious option for a healthy snack or a once-a-day meal replacement when you are on the go with a good supply of vitamins and minerals. Designed to help you look and feel beautiful from the inside and out. With 10 grams of protein and 100 calories per serving, when mixed with water, the shake can help you control your calories and appetite to reveal the most beautiful you. Contains essential fatty acids and Omega 3 from flax, safflower and coconut oil.

  • Provides essential protein building blocks for skin, hair and nails.
  • Contains vital collagen protein (1,000 mg) to help support all connective tissue.
  • Contains green tea phytosomes for potent antioxidant activity.
  • Three grams of fiber.
  • Low fat.
  • Lactose, gluten and sugar-free.
  • Contains soy and fish (tilapia).
  • Chocolate, vanilla or strawberry flavor.
  • Large canister with included scoop.
  • Manufactured in the USA.

Add two scoops to eight fluid ounces of cold water in a shaker and shake.

Nutrition Facts:
Serving Size: 2 Scoops (23.5 G) / Servings Per Container: 20 Amount Per Serving Calories 100 Calories from Fat 25 % Daily Value Total Fat 3 g 5%* Saturated Fat 2 g 10%* Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0%* Sodium 180 mg 8%* Potassium 30 mg <1%* Total Carbohydrate 8 g 2%* Dietary Fiber 3 g 3%* Sugars 0 g Protein 10 g 20% Vitamin A 30%Vitamin C 30% Calcium 2%Iron 40% Vitamin D 30% Vitamin E 30% Thiamin 30%Riboflavin 30% Niacin 30% Vitamin B6 30% Folate 30%Vitamin B12 30% Biotin 30% Pantothenic acid 30% Phosphorus 15%Iodine 30% Zinc 30%Selenium 30% Copper 30% Manganese 30% Chromium 30%Molybdenum 30% *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your caloric needs. Calories 2,000 2,500 Total Fat Less than 65g 80g Saturated Fat Less than 20g 25g Cholesterol Less than 300mg 300mg Sodium Less than 2,400mg 2,400mg Total Carbohydrate 300g 375g Dietary Fiber 25g 30g Protein 50g 65g Calories per gram Fat – 9 Carbohydrates – 4 Protein – 4.