Regenerol Retinol Concentrate and Cream Duo
Stop wishing for radiant and refined-looking skin and start making it happen with help from Consult Beaute! Both items in this useful set feature Consult Beaute’s exclusive Regenerol Complex, a unique anti-aging formula containing retinol. The facial concentrate and facial cream will work together to help reveal a younger, fresher and smoother-looking complexion.
REG PRICE: $89.00
- Formulated to smooth and visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines and deep wrinkles
- A unique moisture rich treatment to keep skin looking hydrated and youthful.
- The Regenerol Retinol Cream contains our exclusive Regenerol Complex
- It is important to wear sun protection while using any retinol product. We recommend a SPF of 15 or higher.
- Regular use reveals a smoother, less-lined appearance to the entire complexion.
- Contains Bisabolol which supports granulation and moisture retention. Bisabolol is a excellent agent to fortify the moisture barrier and care of sensitive skin.
- Regenerol Retinol Concentrate: The Regenerol Retinol Concentrate is a silky, fast absorbing, ultra-lightweight Facial Serum with a concentrated dose of skin loving, age defying Retinol. Regular use will support skin and lessen the visible markers of age from the skin, helping to reveal a younger, fresher and smoother looking complexion. Pores look tighter and the skin appears radiant and refined
- The Regenerol Concentrate contains a concentrated percentage of the Regenerol Complex.
- A silky, fast absorbing, ultra-lightweight Facial Serum
- Complexion appears radiant and refined
- Both are formulated in USA.
Concentrate: Apply to freshly cleansed skin or directly after the Regenerol Essence Facial Treatment Discs. Gently massage on to face and neck, avoiding the immediate eye area. Follow with a moisturizer if needed.
Cream: Apply a generous amount of Regenerol Retinol Cream to the face and neck keeping away from the immediate eye area. Gently massage in until fully absorbed. The Retinol Cream can be applied directly to clean skin or after the Retinol Concentrate
Disclaimer: It is important to wear sun protection while using any retinol product. We recommend a SPF of 15 or higher.
Average Days of Supply: 60
Concentrate: Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Caprylyl Methicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Geranylgeranylisopropanol, Polysorbate 20, Retinol, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Sucrose Laurate, Lysolecithin, Sclerotium Gum, Pullulan, Ectoin, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Silica, Bakuchiol, Allantoin, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide
Cream: Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, PEG-8, Tribehenin PEG-20 Esters, Isosorbide Dicaprylate, Caprylyl Methicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium PCA, Urea, Trehalose, Triacetin, Polyquaternium-51, Sodium Hyaluronate, Geranylgeranylisopropanol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Lecithin, Polyacrylate-13, Polyisobutene, Polysorbate 20, Retinol, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Sucrose Laurate, Bakuchiol, Allantoin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Bisabolol, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide.