Keto/Fusion Appetite Chews

A sweet treat that’s good for your health?! Sign us up! These chocolate brownie flavored Keto/Fusion Appetite chews from Consult Health are a great aid for anyone seeking help in attaining optimal health. They are formulated to help curb your appetite, so you stay on track and avoid overindulging and/or senseless snacking throughout the day.


In stock


SKU: Brownie Categories: ,

  • Individually wrapped chewy treats
  • Three chews a day can help curb appetite between meals
  • Three chews a day can help support a feeling of satiety
  • Three chews a day helps prevent the urge to snack
  • A delicious treat to help stave off hunger between meals
  • Not a stimulant- less than 1mg caffeine per chew
  • Promotes a normal appetite
  • Satisfy your sweet tooth
  • Have this tasty chew in the evening to help avoid snacking
  • 20 calories per chew – Helps support a reduced calorie diet without increased feelings of hunger
  • Appetite Support Blend features: Garcinia Cambogia, Green Coffee Bean Extract, White Kidney Bean Extract, and Green Tea Extract
  • HCA is a component of Garcinia Cambogia, the rind contains a chemical called hydroxycitric acid (HCA)
  • Helps support dietary restraint
  • In a 24-participant clinical study, participants taking 300mg HCA three times a day for two weeks demonstrated a 30% reduced twenty-four hour appetite profile compared to the placebo group
  • Comes packaged in a resealable bag
  • Manufactured in the USA.

For adult use only. Consume 3 chews daily as a dietary supplement.

Please note: Store in a cool dry place. Do not use if seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children.

Average Days of Supply: 20

Container: 60 Amount Per Serving % Daily Value* Calories 20 Total Fat 0.5 g 1% Total Carbohydrate 3 g 1% Total Sugars 1 g ‡ Includes 1 g of Added Sugar 2% Calcium 100 mg 8% Appetite Support Blend 650 mg ‡ (Garcinia Cambogia extract (fruit) (60% Hydroxycitric acid as calcium salt),White Kidney Bean Extract (Phaseolus vulgaris), Green Coffee Bean Extract (Coffea arabica) (50% chlorogenic acid), Green Tea Extract (Camellia sinensis) *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. ‡Daily Value not established. Other ingredients: Tapioca Syrup, rice bran, erythritol, cocoa processed with alkali, palm oil, nonfat milk powder, natural flavors, sunflower lecithin, egg yolk, glycerin contains milk and eggs.